myCommunity - Intermediate
In this hands-on class, you’ll learn how to add and customize the functionality on your site. You will learn more about the roles and permission levels within myCommunity, as well as terminology. After creating a sandbox subsite, you’ll experiment with adding and configuring common apps, such as libraries, lists, and calendars. You’ll learn how to create custom columns and views. Finally, you’ll get to experiment with creating and editing pages using page layouts and web or app parts.
• Learn about the myCommunity service and framework
• Understand terminology, roles, and permission levels
• Practice adding and configuring common apps, such as libraries, lists, and calendars
• Learn how to create custom columns and views
• Experiment with creating and editing pages while applying page layouts and web or app parts
For questions about this workshop, please contact KU IT Technology Instruction at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-5155.
Attendees should have a basic knowledge of:
- How to log in and navigate myCommunity