Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (ETD) Submission Workshop
This workshop, held in Watson Library, Room 455, covers the process of submitting electronic theses and dissertations online at KU, including:
- · Copyright considerations and resources for assistance
- · Increasing the visibility of your work through KU ScholarWorks
- · Path to completion and deadlines
- · Required paperwork
- · Tips and tricks for formatting your thesis/dissertation
- · Step-by-step demonstration of the online submission process
- · Dealing with supplementary files during submission
- · Optional fees
No RSVP is necessary. We hope to see you there!
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies and the Libraries.
Research and Libraries
Thesis and Dissertation
We highly recommend that you attend any prerequisite workshops listed below since familiarity with the skills and concepts taught in them is essential to benefit fully from subsequent workshops.
However, if you have independently learned the skills and concepts of the required workshop(s), your "equivalent skills" will be accepted as a substitute for attending the prerequisite workshop(s).
To help you determine your skill level, click workshop titles below (if any) for descriptions which outline the topics taught in each workshop and that are assumed in later sessions. You are expected to know the commands and concepts listed within the descriptions for the prerequisite workshop. In most cases, you can also refer to workshop handouts and other helpful materials from the workshop description page.
In addition to any specific prerequisites listed, you should have, as a minimum, basic computing skills.