The Blackboard Assignment tool enables you to create, manage, and distribute activities that assess students in meaningful ways beyond traditional objective tests.
The Grade Center's organization and management capabilities are incorporated into the assignments tool, allowing you to provide feedback and grades efficiently.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment that incorporates SafeAssign
- Create a rubric
- Associate a rubric with an assignment or of another graded activity
- Use inline grading to grade assignments
- Establish best practice expectations for students
- Share ideas about using assignments in Blackboard courses
If this session date does not work out for your schedule, we would be happy to set up a one-on-one deskside consulting session, or even a customized departmental workshop. Details on how to request these are found on http://technology.ku.edu/training
For questions about this workshop, please contact KU IT Educational Technologist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-2600.Category(s):Blackboard