In Blackboard Learn, you can use tests to measure student knowledge, gauge progress, and gather information from students.
In this workshop, the main focus is on creating tests and questions, choosing appropriate settings, and adding tests to course areas. Along the way, you will learn some best practices for using tests as teaching tools and encouraging academic honesty.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Create a test
- Select questions and test settings
- Explore ways to add questions to tests
- Deploy a test in a Blackboard course
- Use Student Preview to view test, grades and feedback as a student
- Establish best practices for student participation
If this session date does not work out for your schedule, we would be happy to set up a one-on-one deskside consulting session, or even a customized departmental workshop. Details on how to request these are found on http://technology.ku.edu/training
For questions about this workshop, please contact KU IT Educational Technologist at email@example.com or 785-864-2600.Category(s):Blackboard