EndNote for Collaborative Projects
A workshop specifically for individuals or groups wanting to collaborate on documents with EndNote-formatted references or share EndNote libraries among multiple users.
- How to set up and share an EndNote library
- How this differs from sharing through EndNote Web
- Setting up an EndNote Web account and using it effectively
- How (and when) to use EndNote’s document-specific traveling library
- How to use EndNote with Word’s “Track Changes” and “Comments” features
Private consultations are also available to assist groups who would like to set up library sharing (e-mail EndNote@KU.edu for more information).
Category(s):Research and Libraries
This workshop will presume a basic familiarity with EndNote. Visit the guide link above for more information or contact EndNote@KU.edu