Online Organization Management tool
- Register your organization
- Update your organization's contact information, including officers, meeting times, roster, website address, etc.
- Renew your organization's registration for the coming year.
- Change your organization's officers using the change of officer form.
- View your organization's results from the Summer Interest Survey.
In order manage your organization online, you will first need to log in using your KU Online ID. If you are not
part of the University of Kansas, and do not have a KU Online ID, your organization's advisor will need to perform the action instead.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Student Involvement and Leadership Center Website.
All organizations functioning on the Lawrence Campus of the University of Kansas are required to register with the University. Registration provides several advantages; official identification as a University affiliated group, use of designated University facilities and services, coordination and communication of group activities with campus administration and other organizations, and eligibility to receive funding form Student Senate.
Organizations must be established for legal purposes consistent with the broad educational aims of the University and in accord with regulations, guidelines, and policies of the University, the City of Lawrence, and the State of Kansas. However, registration does not imply University endorsement of the purposes of an organization, nor does the University assume sponsorship of or responsibility for any group activities on or off University property.